Weekly service includes the following:
- Skim Surface of pool
- Vacuum bottom of pool as necessary
- Brush pool walls
- Backwash Sand Filters every stop
- Clean Cartridge Filters (under 200 Sq. Ft) at least once a month or when needed
- Backwash and recharge DE Filter at least once every 3 months or when needed
- Test water chemistry and add chemicals as needed
- Empty Pump Baskets(s), Skimmer Basket(s), and Leaf Canister(s)
- Lube Backwash valves and Pump Lid O-rings 4 times a year
- Inspect Pool for needed repairs
Our goal is to always have Michael, the Owner, meet with potential customers to explain the service, deliver a quote, check pool equipment for any issues, and do a water analysis. It is very important to us that customers meet the owner, give the history of their pool, so that any kinks can be worked out before we start regular service. Pool Service cannot be quoted properly over the phone.
In some cases the pool will not be ready for weekly Pool Service. If this is the case customers will be informed of repairs or if a clean-up is needed before service can begin. Work will only be completed with customer approval.
3) First Visits
Our Service Manager will service the pool for the first two weeks of service. During this time all equipment will be logged and a detailed report will be given to your permanent pool service technician.
4) Weekly Service
Assigned service tech will start regular service.
Make a payment
Make a payment with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.