Swimming Pool Pump Services in Tucson
An efficient and well-maintained pool pump is a necessary piece of equipment for every pool owner. Pool pumps are often called the “heart” of a pool because it is responsible for circulating water through the skimmer, pump, filter, and back into the pool through the return jets. Without a working pump, your pool would have stagnant water and quickly accumulate dirt, algae, bacteria, and other debris that make it unsafe for swimming.
Ambiance Pool & Spa is a Tucson pool service company offering pool pump maintenance, repair, and installation services to keep your pool in perfect swimming condition. Pool pump maintenance and installation is a regular part of our business, so our team is fully qualified and happy to address any questions or concerns you may have about this vital piece of equipment.
Upgrading your pool pump with Ambiance is a simple, hassle-free process. Here is what to expect when you install or replace your pool equipment with us:
- On-site Consultation: When you call us, we’ll arrange an on-site appointment with you to inspect your pool and discuss what you’re looking for.
- Detailed Quotes: Within 24 hours after the initial consultation, we’ll send you a comprehensive quote with multiple options to choose from. Once you review and approve the quote, we’ll order parts and schedule an installation appointment.
- The Installation: An Ambiance pool technician will install your new pool pump and send us photos of the job for our office to review. When we send you the final invoice, we’ll include a record of all the installed equipment and warranties.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We only recommend high-quality products, and we stand by the manufacturer warranty whenever we install Pentair equipment. If there is an issue with the installation, tell us and we’ll come back to resolve it.
We often recommend variable speed pool pumps because of the dramatic savings they provide. While traditional pool pumps operate at one or two speeds, variable speed pool pumps can be programmed to operate at the perfect speed for your pool, allowing you to save up to 90% in energy costs!
It may sound too good to be true, but running your pool pump at slower speeds has a remarkably positive impact on energy efficiency. This is known as the Pump Affinity Law. For example, if you reduced your pool pump speed by 50%, your energy consumption would drop by roughly 88%. If you want to know how that translates into dollars, you can use Pentair’s savings calculator to find out.
Some additional benefits of upgrading to a VS pool pump include:
- Improved water circulation
- Quieter operation
- Longer-lasting equipment
- Automation features
- Qualification for rebates
Intelliflo Variable Speed Pool Pump
Here’s why Pentair’s Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump is one of our favorite products on the market.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Easy to Operate: Choose from eight programmable speed settings with a built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration.
- Efficient Motor Design: Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life.
- Whisper Quiet: Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth.
- Pool Automation Integration: Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Diagnostic Features: Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.
Ambiance is licensed by the AZ Registrar of Contractors, which is required by the state to provide pool repairs and upgrades. Our technicians are all certified and thoroughly trained to accurately diagnose and repair your pool pump or pump motor.
We’re well-known in Tucson for our quick response and turnaround times for pool repairs. Our process includes a free diagnostic appointment so that we can inspect your pool and fully explain your options. Once you review and approve your estimate, we’ll get to work!
Professional Pool Pump Maintenance
Pool pump maintenance is a regular part of Ambiance’s weekly pool service plan. Our technicians will routinely clean and inspect your equipment for long-term performance. If an issue arises, your assigned pool tech will be able to diagnose water circulation problems that require pool pump repairs.
How do I know when there is a problem with my pump?
If you don’t receive weekly service from us, it’s your responsibility to know when to call a pro for repairs. Here are some clear signs of a pool pump problem that you should be aware of.
- Cloudy and/or green water
- Stagnant water or weak circulation
- Odd motor sounds (rumbling, humming, screeching)
- Motor overheating (too hot to touch)
- Pump short circuits or shuts off randomly
- Pump loses prime unexpectedly
- Pump wont prime after multiple attempts
- Air bubbles coming out of return jets
- Puddles of water around the pump
- Recurring issues, even after repairs
Remember, the pump is the heart of your pool. Don’t hesitate to call us if you notice any of these symptoms!
Ambiance services hundreds of pools every week across Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, and the Foothills. Over 15 years in the business has given us the chance to build an incredible team of technicians and office staff who treat every customer with care and a positive attitude. We hope you will choose Ambiance for your pool pump services and look forward to working with you!