quick turnaround, and expert
WE ARE LICENSED CONTRACTORS
Beware of unlicensed contractors. We are licensed by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors. Unlicensed contractors are not legally authorized do complete work over $700. The Registrar is here to protect you as a customer. You are not protected if you do business with an unlicensed contractor.
Repairs We Perform
- Swimming pool pump repair and replacement
- Variable pool pump installation
- Title 44 upgrades and compliance
- Salt system installations, upgrades, repairs and maintenance
- Salt cell cleaning
- New swimming pool automation installations
- Swimming pool automation repair and programming Valve repairs
- Pool plumbing repairs and updates
- Pool leak repairs
- Pool water balancing and analysis.
- Swimming pool acid wash, chlorine wash, and power washing and cleaning
- Electrical repair and replacement
- Time clock repair and replacement
- Inground and above ground spa repair
- Swimming pool heater repair and replacement
- Solar pool heating repair, installation and replacement
- Heat Pump Installations
- Swimming pool DE filter and cartridge cleaning –
Recommended every 6 months
- Swimming pool sand filter changes
- Backwash piston and valve replacements
- Monthly check ups
- One time pool clean-ups
- Swimming pool chemicals treatments
- Green pool clean-ups
- Black, green, and mustard algae treatments
- Specialized chemical treatments including
Phosphate and Enzyme treatments
- Swimming pool vacuum/cleaner repair
- Swimming pool and spa light repair, replacement,
and LED lighting upgrades
- Infloor system repairs and replacement
- Inflloor valve replacement and repair
- Infloor head replacements
- Removable Pool Fence Installations
- Mesh Pool Fence Installations
- Swimming Pool Acid Washes
Trusted Warranty Repairs
After Ambiance installs your new Pentair pool equipment we will stand by the manufacture warranty. When we send over your final invoice you will have the serial numbers for the pump, filter, heater, or sanitizer we installed on the paperwork. If a warranty call needs to be submitted we will do the work for you. Warranties are a breeze with Ambiance, our record keeping is top of the line making the process easy and effortless. The good news is we rarely are called for warranty work since Pentair Pool Products are the most superior pool equipment out there!
The state of Arizona requires a license through the ROC for most pool repairs and upgrades. We are fully licensed to repair any of your smallest pool equipment issues and for any major issues or upgrades. We are very experienced in upgrading and installing advanced pool equipment systems. Upgrades consist of Variable speed pumps, pool heaters, Filters, Salt systems, Automation, and lighting.
We always pre-site every job before we start a repair or replacement. It is very important to us that we fully understand every aspect of the job at hand. We make very detailed notes with multiples options for a repair or replacement. Options are extremely important to us because we do not want our customers wondering if they should have went in a different direction after the job is complete. Our process has taken us 15 years to master. We start with a pre-site/diagnosis and then you will then receive a quote or multiple quotes with options. We will follow up with you to make sure you have received the quotes, which we email or text over to you. After you review this quote and approve the job we order the parts/equipment and get the job scheduled. It is very important to us that the job is scheduled properly and the right parts are ordered to complete the job within the timeframe you expect. We will write up a detailed service order so the technicians out in the field totally understand the job but if they have questions the will reach out to the office staff. After the installation our techs send in pictures to our office so the owner and the office staff can review the job. A detailed instruct will be given and if you are not satisfied we always stop back out to make sure everything looks are runs like it should. We look forward to working with you!
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps*.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration.
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life.
- Dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth.
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED’s available in underwater pool and spa lights – up to 50% less energy comsumption than competitor’s lights.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular “color shows” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights.
- Available in 120V and 12V versions.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages).
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow.
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions.
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life.
- Ability to communicate with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, and SunTouch Automation Systems.
- Certified to UL 1081 standard for safety.
- NSF approved
- Health Canada approved
- Neutralize 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria With 50% Less Chlorine
- Harness the instant neutralizing power of Ultraviolet Light to virtually eliminate all unhealthy microorganisms in your pool in a matter of seconds. Cut your chlorine usage in half while “zapping” unwelcome guests like Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E.coli and other harmful waterborne pathogens that can cause Recreational Water Illnesses (RWIs).
- Neutralizes harmful bacteria and pathogens quickly
- Reduces chlorine usage by up to 50% to eliminate itchy skin, burning red eyes and chemical odors
- Energy-efficient, high-output UV lamps provide up to 12,000 hours of continuous operation
- Easy to install in new pools
- Easy to maintain
- Low operating costs—uses about the same energy of a 60-W light bulb
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service
- Internal air bleed
- Bulkhead connectors are threaded for easy installation and service
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
- NSF listed
- Superior strength
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- 1-1/2 in., 100% drain clean-out port
- Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief*
- Base and plumbing kits now available
- Injection molded tank
- Balanced hydraulic flow
- Tension Control™ Clamp
- 100% factory tested
- Black bulkhead unions
- High Flow manual air relief valve
Diatomaceous Earth (DE)
- Four large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleanings
- Unique internal flow path ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency
- Chemical resistant, fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life
- Easily removable cartridge elements make maintenance fast and easy
- Water flows through the Quad D.E.® Cartridge Style Filters so efficiently that your pump will use less energy
EZ Touch Control System
- Support for 2 VS or 2 VF Pumps
- Supports 8 Feature circuits
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem® controller support
- Now works with ScreenLogic2® Interface software to allow control from an Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device or Android™ device, PC or Mac® computer
- IntelliBrite® 5g Pool and Spa Light support
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers. No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats.
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes.
- Include 150 amp breaker base with space for 10 1-in breakers
- UL and cUL approved
- Dimensions: 26 in. H x 17 in. W x 5-1/4 in. D
- Use iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® Mobile Digital Device or Android™ Device to control pool functions from anywhere
- Remotely manage from a Mac® Computer or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface Application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem® Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Automation.
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED pool, spa, and landscape lights and MagicStream®laminars.
- All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD.
Intellicenter Pool Automation
- Paradise Has Never Been More Portable
- The IntelliCenter Control System for Pool and Spa is the latest automation innovation from Pentair.
- Easily and intuitively manage the features of your pool and/or spa from anywhere in the world with
- IntelliCenter’s remote access and built-in connectivity for the ultimate in convenient control.
- Enables mobile access and smart home control for added convenience
- New color touchscreen interface provides clear, intuitive display
Includes optional indoor control panel and wireless remote
- Allows for remote temperature control so pool or spa is ready to use when you are
- Provides real-time email alerts
- Controls spa jets, lights and light shows, blower, water features, etc.
- Interfaces with iOS®, Android® mobile devices, Apple Watch® and Amazon Echo®, enabling owners to check their pools status remotely.
- The IntelliCenter Control System puts the management of your pool or spa right at your fingertips, whether you’re inside, in the backyard or across the world. IntelliCenter works with iOS® and Android® mobile devices, as well as the Apple Watch®, and AlexaTM pool control capabilities via Amazon Echo®. Plus, the optional indoor control panel and wireless remote—both with a new, vibrant color touchscreen—make pool and spa control even simpler.
- This Rebel Has a Cause: to Clean Dirt and Debris Others Miss
- Perfect for thorough cleaning coverage of pools with hard-to-clean dirt and debris, the Rebel has a programmed cleaning cycle and compact, two-wheeled design for easy maneuverability over pool bottoms, up 90° floor-to-wall angles and into tight corners. So, it sucks up debris other cleaners miss.
- Sure-flow turbine design for clear passage of dirt and debris
- Advanced hydraulic design is ideal for use with variable speed pumps at lower speeds
- Dual-action roller skirt for continuous cleaning up and over any obstacle
- Programmed cleaning cycle provides continuous and thorough cleaning
Electric Heat Pump
- Simply the Most Economical Way to Heat Pools and Spas
- Heat your pool with an environmentally friendly heat pump. Pentair’s UltraTemp heat pump uses an ozone-friendly refrigerant and has a 100% pure titanium heat exchanger that assures corrosion-free performance for extra-long life.
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full-word messages—no more codes
- AutoSet (time clock override) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with all automated control packages
- Long-life, corrosion-resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60-Hz, single-phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest efficiency available—meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and efficiency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
Hybrid Pool Heater
Four Operating Modes
- Heat pump for performance efficiency
- Gas-fired for fast heatups
- Hybrid Mode automatically calculates the optimal heating needed to achieve the desired temperature and turnaround
- Dual Mode runs in gas-fired and heat pump modes simultaneously for maximum heat output and the fastest possible heatups
Natural Gas and Propane Heater
- All the Efficiency, Convenience and Reliability You Want in a Gas-fired Heater
As easy to use as your home-heating system, MasterTemp has user-friendly indicator lights that make system operation and monitoring a snap. The compact design and quiet operation won’t intrude on your swimming and poolside enjoyment.
- Heats up fast, so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency*
- Manual gas shutoff when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
* Standard copper heat exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-duty (HD) cupro-nickel heat exchanger 82% efficient.
Titanium Heat Exchanger
- The World’s First Pool Heater With a Direct Fire Pure Titanium Heat Exchanger
When you want quality, strength and durability, you want the corrosion resistance of titanium. The ETi 400 is the world’s first heater with the TitanTough™ direct-fire pure titanium heat exchanger for long-lasting, thermal and energy-efficient heat.
- Longest-lasting heat exchanger ever built
- Incredible 96% thermal efficiency—more heat gets into pool water faster
- Best-in-class energy savings
- Can now be converted from Natural to Propane Gas by purchasing a Propane Gas Conversion Kit
Solartech Solar Coils
- 15 year warranty, including freeze damage to the collector.
- Low cost
- No maintenance
- Over 30 year life expectancy
- SRCC Rated
- Designed to be effectively windproof — No holes in flat roof, no adhesives or straps
- Coils do not deteriorate or breakdown
- Either roof or ground mounts