Swimming Pool Equipment
The state of Arizona requires a license through the ROC for most pool repairs and upgrades. We are fully licensed to repair any of your smallest pool equipment issues and for any major issues or upgrades. We are very experienced in upgrading and installing advanced pool equipment systems. Upgrades consist of Variable speed pumps, pool heaters, Filters, Salt systems, Automation, and lighting.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps*.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration.
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life.
- Dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth.
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life.
- A superior reflector design assures more light is directed toward the pool bottom to further increase intensity and color effects, while minimizing glare
- Superior lens geometry distributes light in an optimum way to avoid “hot spots” on the pool bottom. Light intensity and color are distributed more uniformly throughout your pool
- Pool lens can be rotated to 180 degrees to provide wide beam pattern (standard) or narrow beam pattern.
- IntelliBrite technology makes use of the brightest and most energy efficient LED’s available in underwater pool and spa lights – up to 50% less energy comsumption than competitor’s lights.
- Set one of 5 predetermined fixed colors to match or create the mood for the evening – blue, green, magenta, white, and red or select from 7 popular “color shows” that come preprogrammed into IntelliBrite
- IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.
- IntelliBrite 5g Color Pool lights are backwards compatible with first generation IntelliBrite lights.
- Available in 120V and 12V versions.
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection, and features an easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- All internal parts are threaded for ease of service
- Internal air bleed
- Bulkhead connectors are threaded for easy installation and service
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast
- Maximum Operating Pressure 50 psi
- NSF listed
- Superior strength
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- 1-1/2 in., 100% drain clean-out port
- Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief*
- Base and plumbing kits now available
- Injection molded tank
- Balanced hydraulic flow
- Tension Control™ Clamp
- 100% factory tested
- Black bulkhead unions
- High Flow manual air relief valve
Diatomaceous Earth (DE)
- Four large-capacity cartridges provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleanings
- Unique internal flow path ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency
- Chemical resistant, fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life
- Easily removable cartridge elements make maintenance fast and easy
- Water flows through the Quad D.E.® Cartridge Style Filters so efficiently that your pump will use less energy
EZ Touch Control System
- Support for 2 VS or 2 VF Pumps
- Supports 8 Feature circuits
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem® controller support
- Now works with ScreenLogic2® Interface software to allow control from an Apple® iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital device or Android™ device, PC or Mac® computer
- IntelliBrite® 5g Pool and Spa Light support
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the self-contained load center or optional controllers. No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats.
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes.
- Include 150 amp breaker base with space for 10 1-in breakers
- UL and cUL approved
- Dimensions: 26 in. H x 17 in. W x 5-1/4 in. D
- Use iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® Mobile Digital Device or Android™ Device to control pool functions from anywhere
- Remotely manage from a Mac® Computer or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface Application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem® Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Automation.
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED pool, spa, and landscape lights and MagicStream®laminars.
- All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD.
Intellicenter Pool Automation
- Paradise Has Never Been More Portable
- The IntelliCenter Control System for Pool and Spa is the latest automation innovation from Pentair.
- Easily and intuitively manage the features of your pool and/or spa from anywhere in the world with
- IntelliCenter’s remote access and built-in connectivity for the ultimate in convenient control.
- Enables mobile access and smart home control for added convenience
- New color touchscreen interface provides clear, intuitive display
Includes optional indoor control panel and wireless remote
- Allows for remote temperature control so pool or spa is ready to use when you are
- Provides real-time email alerts
- Controls spa jets, lights and light shows, blower, water features, etc.
- Interfaces with iOS®, Android® mobile devices, Apple Watch® and Amazon Echo®, enabling owners to check their pools status remotely.
- The IntelliCenter Control System puts the management of your pool or spa right at your fingertips, whether you’re inside, in the backyard or across the world. IntelliCenter works with iOS® and Android® mobile devices, as well as the Apple Watch®, and AlexaTM pool control capabilities via Amazon Echo®. Plus, the optional indoor control panel and wireless remote—both with a new, vibrant color touchscreen—make pool and spa control even simpler.
- This Rebel Has a Cause: to Clean Dirt and Debris Others Miss
- Perfect for thorough cleaning coverage of pools with hard-to-clean dirt and debris, the Rebel has a programmed cleaning cycle and compact, two-wheeled design for easy maneuverability over pool bottoms, up 90° floor-to-wall angles and into tight corners. So, it sucks up debris other cleaners miss.
- Sure-flow turbine design for clear passage of dirt and debris
- Advanced hydraulic design is ideal for use with variable speed pumps at lower speeds
- Dual-action roller skirt for continuous cleaning up and over any obstacle
- Programmed cleaning cycle provides continuous and thorough cleaning
Electric Heat Pump
- Simply the Most Economical Way to Heat Pools and Spas
- Heat your pool with an environmentally friendly heat pump. Pentair’s UltraTemp heat pump uses an ozone-friendly refrigerant and has a 100% pure titanium heat exchanger that assures corrosion-free performance for extra-long life.
- LCD control board displays an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full-word messages—no more codes
- AutoSet (time clock override) feature monitors water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed to maintain desired pool temperatures
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures
- Compatible with all automated control packages
- Long-life, corrosion-resistant plastic composite cabinet stands up to severe climates and pool chemicals
- Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor on 60-Hz, single-phase models
- ETL listed for safe operation
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range
- Highest efficiency available—meets or exceeds existing codes and standards
- BTU and efficiency performance independently certified by the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
Natural Gas and Propane Heater
- All the Efficiency, Convenience and Reliability You Want in a Gas-fired Heater
As easy to use as your home-heating system, MasterTemp has user-friendly indicator lights that make system operation and monitoring a snap. The compact design and quiet operation won’t intrude on your swimming and poolside enjoyment.
- Heats up fast, so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency*
- Manual gas shutoff when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
- * Standard copper heat exchanger 84% efficient. Heavy-duty (HD) cupro-nickel heat exchanger 82% efficient.
- The World’s First Pool Heater With a Direct Fire Pure Titanium Heat Exchanger
When you want quality, strength and durability, you want the corrosion resistance of titanium. The ETi 400 is the world’s first heater with the TitanTough™ direct-fire pure titanium heat exchanger for long-lasting, thermal and energy-efficient heat.
- Longest-lasting heat exchanger ever built
- Incredible 96% thermal efficiency—more heat gets into pool water faster
- Best-in-class energy savings
- Can now be converted from Natural to Propane Gas by purchasing a Propane Gas Conversion Kit
Solartech Solar Coils
- 15 year warranty, including freeze damage to the collector.
- Low cost
- No maintenance
- Over 30 year life expectancy
- SRCC Rated
- Designed to be effectively windproof — No holes in flat roof, no adhesives or straps
- Coils do not deteriorate or breakdown
- Either roof or ground mounts