Built to last and designed for comfort, Garden Leisure spas offer everything discerning spa owners crave. Ample room and first-class amenities make for a winning combination while high performance pumps and a wide range of jets ensure a professional quality rubdown.
The Garden Leisure line will bring a sense of beauty to your backyard and a sense of serenity to your life.
Over 140 check points
Double protected fittings
Energy efficient pumps
Icynene™ Foam insulation
Maintenance Free Skirting
User friendly controls
Efficient filtration systems
Explore the Product Showroom
Choose The Garden Leisure Spa That’s Right For You.
Experience a Swim Spa
Experience a Garden Leisure Swim Spa
Why Garden Leisure Hot Tubs?
LIMITED CHEMICAL USAGE
The highly Efficient Filtration Systems and Ozone help reduce the amount of chemicals in your spa water.
GARDEN LEISURE CARES!
Garden Leisure Spas proudly uses recycled materials where possible. We practice “Green Manufacturing” procedures, while ensuring an unrivaled standard of quality.
HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS
Garden Leisure spas use the best and highest quality components found in the industry.
Green Manufacturing Procedures
Healthier • Quieter • More Energy Efficient
10 Ways a Hot Tub Enhances Your Health
- A 20 minutes soak will help you fall asleep, and achieve a deeper nights rest, according to the National Sleep Foundation
- Perform low-impact water workouts, easy on the joints
- Convenient access to an age-old source of therapy when you are injured, sore, or need a pick me up
- A free massage when you want, as long as you want
- A proven way to ease pain associated with Arthritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and muscles soreness
- Keeping your body temperature elevated by soaking in a hot tub may help fight off colds and viruses
- Stress relief becomes a daily ritual with a hot tub
- Decrease blood sugar levels and lower blood pressure, according to The New England Journal of Medicine
- Increase Vitamin D intake by exposing more of your body to sunlight throughout the year with an outdoor hot tub
- Soaking in a hot tub regularly may help you lose weight and decrease the appearance of cellulite
Soaking regularly in a hot tub is an ancient ritual that dates back to ancient Greece. For hundreds of years people have been using hot tubs to enhance their lifestyle and improve their health.
Now you can experience hot tub therapy right in your backyard, any time you need it!